Frequently Asked Questions
Schedule an email to send to your contacts at a time when they're most likely to open it, at a later time, or immediately
Schedule and send an email
After you've sent yourself a test version, it's time to schedule your email to go out to your contacts. You can choose which contacts receive it, and control when it's delivered, up to a year in advance.
- Click Email > My Emails.
Note: If you're already working in your email draft, just click the Continue button in the upper right-hand corner of the editor and skip to step 4.
- Click Drafts to narrow your search.
- Place your cursor over the email you want to schedule, and in the:
- Thumbnail View - Click "Schedule".
- Details View - Click Actions > Schedule.
- Click Manage lists.
- Check the lists you want to send your campaign to.
- Click Save.
- Choose a time to send your email:
- Next Best Time - To send based on the time your contacts are most likely to open your email.
- Send Now - To immediately place your email in our mailing queue. Your email will typically send within a few minutes depending on your list size.
- Schedule For Later - To select a date and time for a future delivery date up to a year in advance.
Note: During the Free Trial, scheduling is limited to the same day only.
- Update your subject line, from name, from email address, and reply to email address as necessary.
- Click Schedule to send your email.
Note: If your campaign is automatically resetting to Draft status without sending, there could be an issue with a piece of content.