Frequently Asked Questions
What is the update profile form?
Update Profile Form
When contacts click the Update Profile/Email Address link in your outgoing emails, they'll be led to the Update Profile form. Customizing this form is a great way to request additional information from your contacts and get to know their needs better. Here's what you need to know:
- No matter which sign-up form a contact used to join your list, they'll still see the same Update Profile Form.
- This form can only be accessed through the Update Profile/Email Address link in the footer of your outgoing emails.
- Contacts who unsubscribe see the Update Profile Form list selections for their opt-out options.
- Contacts won't be unsubscribed from lists you haven't displayed on the form unless they choose to unsubscribe from all lists.
Back to Top
- Go to Contacts > Sign-Up Tools.
- Click "Update Profile Form" in your Web Sign-Up Forms.
From the form editor you can:
- Edit Text - You can change the form title and description.
- Change Email List Selection - Decide what options contacts should have for new lists or for unsubscribing from lists.
- Select Fields - Decide what information you want to include or require.
- Add a Logo - Recommended size for your logo in this space is 300 X 100px.
- Edit Font Colors - Brand your form to match your company colors.
- Click Finish when you have navigated through the editor.
Back to Top