Frequently Asked Questions
Brand an email with an official logo
Add a logo to an email
Your logo is one of the most important aspects of your brand because it helps your contacts easily identify your email with just a glance.
Tip: The best way to add your logo to your email is to edit the Organization Information section under My settings. Once the logo is saved, it automatically displays when a Logo block is present or inserted into an email.
- While editing your email, click Blocks.
Note: If your template already includes a Logo block, skip to step 4.
- Place your cursor over the Logo option.
- Click and hold the Plus button and drag the block to the desired position in your email.
Note: If you added your logo to your Organization Information, the logo will already appear in the block.
- Place your cursor over the Logo block and click Edit this block.
- Place your cursor over the image. Click the gear icon and then click Change.
- Select your logo image from your Library and click Insert.
- (Optional) Double-click your logo and paste the URL for your organization's official website into the Make a clickable link field and click Insert.
- Click Save.
Once you've finished adding your logo, consider using the colors in your logo to brand the rest of your email.