Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you’re test driving our products, getting started with your marketing efforts or taking them to the next level, we've got the answers to your questions.
How do I add my logo to all of my emails, including my Welcome, Change of Interest, and Update Profile emails?
Add logos to all types of emails
Add your logo to emails to help contacts recognize them more quickly. To add a logo to your Email Marketing emails and Contact Emails (Welcome, Update Profile, and Change of Interest), follow the links below.
Before you can add a logo to any type of Constant Contact email, make sure you have one of the following:
- Your logo's image URL where it appears on your website
- An optimized copy of your logo file stored in your Image Library
Once you have your logo ready, click the type of email you want to brand.
Every new email you create with Company Logo blocks
Tip: If your template doesn't have a Company Logo block, add it to the Header block of a Master template you use to create all new emails.
- Specific campaigns (such as in a holiday template that looks different than your other emails)
- Welcome email
- Change of Interest email
- Update Profile email
Add your logo to all of your other Constant Contact communications, such as your:
If your logo is in all of your emails, go ahead and:
- Change the Layout - Rearrange sections and images in your email.
- Add Content - Things you can add to your email include:
- Social media icons
- Coupon and other blocks
- Use Your Logo to Improve Results - Is your logo set up for success?
- Add Your Colors - Use your logo's colors to brand your email.
- Improve Email Design - Get more tips to make your whole email look even better.