Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you’re test driving our products, getting started with your marketing efforts or taking them to the next level, we've got the answers to your questions.
Can I customize my Facebook Sign-Up form on my fan or business page?
Customize my Facebook Join My Mailing List page
You can customize the Constant Contact - Join My List app for Facebook to better reflect your brand and business. You can:
- Modify the introductory paragraph
- Edit the call to action sentence
- Upload a logo
- Change the lists choices on the app
To change these settings:
- Log into your Facebook account.
- On the left side of the screen under Pages, click the page you want to adjust the application for.
Scroll down to just underneath your cover photo and locate the Join My List app.
Note: If you don't see the app here, click the small down arrow to the far right and it will expand the window to show all of your current apps.
Click on the Join My List app and you will be brought to a new screen showing your sign up box.
Note: If you did not complete set up for the application, you will see a message asking you to finish. This is where you can adjust your settings.
- If you had completed set up for the application, then you will see an "Application Settings" link underneath your sign up box.
- Click this link and make your changes.
- Once you are finished, click Save Settings.
Facebook is not a Constant Contact product. For more information, please refer to http://www.facebook.com/help