Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you’re test driving our products, getting started with your marketing efforts or taking them to the next level, we've got the answers to your questions.
How do I convert individual vCards to CSV in Windows?
Converting individual vCards to a CSV file in Windows XP
When downloading contacts from some programs such as SmarterMail or Eudora, the information is placed in a zip file containing individual vCards. Those individual vCards can be converted into CSV format through the following steps:
- Unzip the vCard file.
- Open the folder containing the individual vcards.
- Go to Start > All Programs >Accessories > Address Book.
Highlight all the vCards and drag them into the Address book.
Note: Each individual contact will pop-up in a new window so you may wish to do 50 at a time.
- Click on OK for each contact window to confirm.
- When each contact has been added, go to"File" in Address Book.
- Choose "Export" > "Other Address Book".
- Select "Text File (Comma Separated Values)".
- Click Export.
- Click Browse and choose a location for saving the file.
- Type a "File Name".
- Click Save.
- Choose Next.
- Select all the fields you wish to export.
- Click Finish.
- Click OK to close the confirmation window.
- Import your contacts.