Frequently Asked Questions
How do I convert individual vCards to CSV in Windows?
Converting individual vCards to a CSV file in Windows XP
When downloading contacts from some programs such as SmarterMail, iCloud or Eudora, the information is placed in a zip file containing individual vCards. Those individual vCards can be converted into CSV format through the following steps:
- Unzip the vCard file.
- Open the folder containing the individual vcards.
- Go to Start > All Programs >Accessories > Address Book.
Highlight all the vCards and drag them into the Address book.
Note: Each individual contact will pop-up in a new window so you may wish to do 50 at a time.
- Click on OK for each contact window to confirm.
- When each contact has been added, go to"File" in Address Book.
- Choose "Export" > "Other Address Book".
- Select "Text File (Comma Separated Values)".
- Click Export.
- Click Browse and choose a location for saving the file.
- Type a "File Name".
- Click Save.
- Choose Next.
- Select all the fields you wish to export.
- Click Finish.
- Click OK to close the confirmation window.
- Import your contacts.