Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you’re test driving our products, getting started with your marketing efforts or taking them to the next level, we've got the answers to your questions.
How do I add a sign-up link to my Comcast email signature?
Adding a web sign-up to my Comcast email signature
A sign-up link in the signature line of your Comcast personal email is a good way to encourage readers to subscribe to your Constant Contact emails. To add one, follow these steps:
- Login to your Comcast account.
- Choose "Preferences" from the menu bar.
- Click "Signature".
- Click Edit.
- Change the "Format As" drop-down to display "Format As HTML".
- Click the Globe icon on the editing tool bar.
- Enter the text you wish to display in the Link Properties box.
In Link Target enter the URL of your sign-up link.
Note: Learn information on how to find that URL.
- Click Test to preview the link.
- Click OK.
- Click Done.
- Click Save at the upper-right.
Note: Comcast is not a Constant Contact product. It is a product of Comcast Corporation. Please refer to the Comcast website for the most up to date support information.