How do I add a sign-up link to my Comcast email signature?
Adding a web sign-up to my Comcast email signature
A sign-up link in the signature line of your Comcast personal email is a good way to encourage readers to subscribe to your Constant Contact emails. To add one, follow these steps:
- Login to your Comcast account.
- Choose "Preferences" from the menu bar.
- Click "Signature".
- Click Edit.
- Change the "Format As" drop-down to display "Format As HTML".
- Click the Globe icon on the editing tool bar.
- Enter the text you wish to display in the Link Properties box.
In Link Target enter the URL of your sign-up link.
Note: Learn information on how to find that URL.
- Click Test to preview the link.
- Click OK.
- Click Done.
- Click Save at the upper-right.
Note: Comcast is not a Constant Contact product. It is a product of Comcast Corporation. Please refer to the Comcast website for the most up to date support information.