Frequently Asked Questions
Allow or prevent your contacts from sharing your email or survey invitation on their social networks by adding or removing the social media share bar
Add the Social Media Share bar to an email or survey invitation
Make your email "go social" with a Social Media Share bar. By clicking on the branded buttons, your contacts will be able to share your email with their friends on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or their choice of countless other blogs and social media sites.
This is free advertising for your organization or business and helps you grow your list through your existing contacts.
- Add the Social Media Share Bar to an Email
- Add the Social Media Share Bar to a Survey Invitation
- Next Steps
Note: The Social Media Share bar isn't available for event-related emails.
The Social Media Share bar can be found in the header of your Email campaign:
- Place your cursor over the Header Options block and click Edit this block.
- Place a check next to "Social Share Links" to add the share bar to your header or click to remove the check to remove it from your header.
- Click OK to continue editing your email.
Note: The Share bar isn't functional in test emails. To test it, make a copy of your campaign email and send it to yourself.
The Survey invitation doesn't have a header, so the Social Media Share bar is located on the Schedule page instead.
- Create a new Survey invitation or edit an existing invitation.
- From the Schedule page, scroll down to the Share this email section.
- Place a check mark next to the image of the Social Media Share bar.
- Click Finish to send your Survey invitation.
Now that your email is set up to go social, find out how to become more successful with social media marketing:
- Share Your Email - Post your email on your own Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter accounts with Social Share.
- Expand Your Social Media Reach - Drive your contacts to your social networks by adding social media links to your email.
- Find New Contacts - The more you build your contact list, the more people you'll have sharing your emails.