Frequently Asked Questions
Can I add a mailto link to an image so that when my contacts click on it, it opens an email draft with my email address already filled in?
Make an image a clickable mailto link
After you've added an image to your email, you can turn it into a clickable link that opens up your contact's email client and pre-fills in your email address when they click on the image.
To make an image a clickable mailto link:
- Create or edit an email.
- Place your cursor on the block where you want to place the mailto link.
- Click on the Edit this block icon in the upper right-hand corner of the block.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the image.
- Select Change from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your email address to the Make image a clickable link field in the lower left-hand corner of the overlay.
In front of your email address, add "mailto:"
- (Optional) Customize the mailto link by adding a CC, BBC, subject line or body content.
- Click Insert.
- Click the Save to continue editing your email.
Note: Mailto links aren't tracked and don't appear in your reporting.