Help Overview: Using HTML or XHTML to create a Custom Code email with the Advanced Editor
Help Overview: Custom Code in the Advanced Editor
You can create emails in Constant Contact using your own custom code in the Advanced Editor. Currently you may not use custom code for Autoresponder emails. For some basic guidelines around using the Advanced Editor, please see the links below.
For additional information about working with HTML and CSS, please see w3schools.com.
- Tips for working in the Advanced Editor
- Common issues designing Custom Code emails
- Working with XHTML in the Advanced Editor
- Things to keep in mind when using CSS
- Create a Custom Code email in the Advanced Editor
- Add an image to your custom HTML or XHTML email
- Tracking links and image links in a custom XHTML template
- Pasted HTML displays incorrectly and/or creates errors
- Email Footer displaying in the wrong place
- Constant Contact specific code in a Custom Code email
Any links we provide from non-Constant Contact sites or information about non-Constant Contact products or services are provided as a courtesy and should not be construed as an endorsement by Constant Contact.