Frequently Asked Questions
What are some common survey objectives?
Examples of common survey objectives
Constant Contact's online feedback tool makes it easy, quick and affordable to create more two-way dialogue with your customers on their time, and gain the real-time results you need to retain existing customers and attract new ones.
Here is a list of objectives which Online Survey can help you achieve. You can start with a blank survey or save time with editable survey templates that include questions designed specifically to help you get the feedback you need to reach your objectives.
- Run Successful Events
- Improve Newsletter Results
- Interactive Websites
- Increase Social Media Site Activity
- Selling Products & Services
- Engage, understand and retain your audience
- Improve customer or client satisfaction, loyalty, and profitability
- Find out how to best market your business and what makes you unique
- Create two-way dialogue between you and your customers
Run Successful Events
Email your audience a pre-event survey to find out what your audience wants. Include a feedback link in your event follow up email to:
- Get an attendee view of the length, topics, speakers, food.
- Get quotes to improve and promote your next event.
To improve future open, click and share rates, include a feedback link in your email newsletter to:
- Gain new topics of interest, frequency preference, guest writer interest, etc.
- Identify their email communication preferences to segment your list - how often, what, when, etc.
Include a poll in your email newsletter to:
- Let readers rate that newsletter or a particular article.
- Let readers vote on the next issue's featured topic.
Your website is a good way to capture real-time feedback from your visitors. Here are a few suggestions:
- Provide a feedback link on your website to identify impactful content or design improvements.
- Include a link to a contact us feedback form on your website.
- Add a poll on your website to identify the social media site visitors use most often.
To increase social media site activity:
- Provide a feedback link in an email to existing subscribers asking their social media communication preferences - social site use, frequency, content interest, etc.
- Include a link to a nomination or contest form on your Facebook page to let fans vote or enter.
- Add a poll on your Facebook page to ask fans their opinion on the latest news.
Getting real-time feedback from active customers is always helpful to ensure good experiences. Once a purchase has been made by a customer you can send a follow up email and include:
- A feedback link to know how the purchase experience was can what can be done to improve.
- A poll to let customers rate the purchase experience, product or service.
Make your non-profit or organization more responsive to members' needs by offering event programs that better meet your members' interests
Recorded Demo: Online Survey Product