Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you’re test driving our products, getting started with your marketing efforts or taking them to the next level, we've got the answers to your questions.
What are some common survey objectives?
Examples of common survey objectives
Constant Contact's online feedback tool makes it easy, quick and affordable to create more two-way dialogue with your customers on their time, and gain the real-time results you need to retain existing customers and attract new ones.
Here is a list of objectives which Online Survey can help you achieve. You can start with a blank survey or save time with editable survey templates that include questions designed specifically to help you get the feedback you need to reach your objectives.
- Run Successful Events
- Improve Newsletter Results
- Interactive Websites
- Increase Social Media Site Activity
- Selling Products & Services
- Engage, understand and retain your audience
- Improve customer or client satisfaction, loyalty, and profitability
- Find out how to best market your business and what makes you unique
- Create two-way dialogue between you and your customers
Run Successful Events
Email your audience a pre-event survey to find out what your audience wants. Include a feedback link in your event follow up email to:
- Get an attendee view of the length, topics, speakers, food.
- Get quotes to improve and promote your next event.
To improve future open, click and share rates, include a feedback link in your email newsletter to:
- Gain new topics of interest, frequency preference, guest writer interest, etc.
- Identify their email communication preferences to segment your list - how often, what, when, etc.
Include a poll in your email newsletter to:
- Let readers rate that newsletter or a particular article.
- Let readers vote on the next issue's featured topic.
Your website is a good way to capture real-time feedback from your visitors. Here are a few suggestions:
- Provide a feedback link on your website to identify impactful content or design improvements.
- Include a link to a contact us feedback form on your website.
- Add a poll on your website to identify the social media site visitors use most often.
To increase social media site activity:
- Provide a feedback link in an email to existing subscribers asking their social media communication preferences - social site use, frequency, content interest, etc.
- Include a link to a nomination or contest form on your Facebook page to let fans vote or enter.
- Add a poll on your Facebook page to ask fans their opinion on the latest news.
Getting real-time feedback from active customers is always helpful to ensure good experiences. Once a purchase has been made by a customer you can send a follow up email and include:
- A feedback link to know how the purchase experience was can what can be done to improve.
- A poll to let customers rate the purchase experience, product or service.
Make your non-profit or organization more responsive to members' needs by offering event programs that better meet your members' interests
Recorded Demo: Online Survey Product