Frequently Asked Questions
How do I export email addresses from Earthlink Web Mail?
Article: 000002529 Product: All
Exporting email addresses from Earthlink Web Mail
You can export your contacts from Earthlink Web Mail into a spreadsheet by following the instructions below:
- Create a folder on your desktop and name it Earthlink Contacts.
- Open Earthlink Web Mail.
- Click Web Mail Preferences > Export Address Book.
Put a check in the box next to the information you want to export.
Note: If you are not sure what information to export, leave all of the boxes checked.
- Click browse and select the folder that you created in Step 1.
- Rename *.csv to the filename you want for your file.
- Click Save/Select.
- Click Next.
- Once your export is complete, click OK.
- You may now import this file into your Constant Contact account.