Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you’re test driving our products, getting started with your marketing efforts or taking them to the next level, we've got the answers to your questions.
How do I export email addresses from Earthlink Web Mail?
Exporting email addresses from Earthlink Web Mail
You can export your contacts from Earthlink Web Mail into a spreadsheet by following the instructions below:
- Create a folder on your desktop and name it Earthlink Contacts.
- Open Earthlink Web Mail.
- Click Web Mail Preferences > Export Address Book.
Put a check in the box next to the information you want to export.
Note: If you are not sure what information to export, leave all of the boxes checked.
- Click browse and select the folder that you created in Step 1.
- Rename *.csv to the filename you want for your file.
- Click Save/Select.
- Click Next.
- Once your export is complete, click OK.
- You may now import this file into your Constant Contact account.