Frequently Asked Questions
How do I create a new contact list in Constant Contact?
Create a new contact list
Every time you send an email, you're going to choose who gets it by pairing it with a list of contacts. Email lists are how you organize contacts that you can email and you can create up to 1,000 of them.
- After logging into Constant Contact, click Contacts.
- Scroll down to the "Email Lists" section in the left-hand menu.
- Click the plus icon by "Email Lists".
Note: If you are the List Management view, you can also click "Create a new List" near the top-center of the page.
- Type in the new list name. You'll want to keep it under 255 characters.
- Click Add List.
Once you've created an email list you can start filling it with contacts. Here are a few ways to do that:
- Add New Contacts - Add new contacts that aren't in your account yet.
- Move Contacts Over - Copy contacts from other lists into the new list.
- Hook it Up - Make this list a choice on your Text-to-Join signup tools.
Looking for more ways to expand your reach and manage your contact lists? Try:
- Collecting Even More Contacts - Check out the many ways you can build your list.
- Get Your Lists Organized in Your Account - Get help managing lists and contacts.
- Be Large List Savvy - Find out all the tips and tricks to handling a larger contact list.