Frequently Asked Questions
Different ways to add contacts to your account
Add contacts to your account
Before you can send an email or invitation you need to add your contacts to your account. There are several ways to do that based on how many contacts you need to add and the extra information you want to assign to your contacts. There are some basics that you should review first for what sort of email addresses you can add and how we handle duplicates.
- Click Contacts.
- Click Add Contacts.
- Choose how you want to add your contacts from the drop-down.
- Type in one contact - Type in your contacts and any details that you'd like to store with us.
- Type in or paste contacts - Copy email addresses and paste them in your account or add a handful of contacts and details manually.
- Upload from file - Take a spreadsheet of your contacts along with any details and add them all at once.
- Sign-up tools - Grow your list with our sign-up options.
- Import from Gmail - Import your contacts directly from Gmail.
- Import from other apps - We've got apps to work with Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Intuit Quickbooks, ACT!, Salesforce and even ways to capture contacts right from your desktop.
- Follow the steps for the method you selected to submit your contacts.