Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you’re test driving our products, getting started with your marketing efforts or taking them to the next level, we've got the answers to your questions.
How do I delete a survey?
Deleting a survey
Before deleting a survey:
- Close the survey if it has a published status.
- Export its results to a file if you may need to reference the data in the future.
To permanently delete a closed survey from your Constant Contact account:
- After logging into Constant Contact, click Survey > My Surveys/Polls.
- Check the checkbox at the left of the closed or draft surveys you want to remove.
- Click Delete.
- To confirm that you want to delete the survey, click "Yes" in the Delete confirmation box.
Note: Deleting survey results does not lower the price you pay for Online Survey.