Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you’re test driving our products, getting started with your marketing efforts or taking them to the next level, we've got the answers to your questions.
How can I make an image a clickable link to a URL?
Make an image a clickable link
To get ready to link an image to a webpage:
- Insert the image into your email draft
- Copy the URL of the webpage or PDF document which you want the image to open
To make the image in your email into clickable link to a webpage:
- Hover your cursor over the block that contains the image.
- Click the Edit icon .
- Hover your cursor over your desired image.
- Click the gear icon and select Change.
In the Insert Image overlay, type or paste the URL into the the Make a clickable link field.
- Ensure that the http:// is included in the image URL.
- Each image can only have one link.
- Find out what to do if the pop-up window does not appear.
- Test the link by clicking the arrow icon to the right of the URL.
When making an image a clickable link or text a clickable link, the "Track" box is automatically checked. To not have link tracking, uncheck the "Track" box.
Click to view larger image
- Click Insert.
- Click the Save icon .
All set? Remember to preview and test all clickable links, before sending the email to your contacts.
To make your clickable images more effective:
- Attract More Clicks - Insert an image description and caption to help the image get more clicks.
- Monitor Click-Throughs - You'll be able to see who clicks on your image.