Direct contacts to an official website or to a specific webpage when they click on an image
Make an image a clickable link
After you've added an image into your email, you can link it to a webpage, blog, web-hosted document, or anything else with a URL. Turning an image into a clickable link can make your email interactive and can help you save space by pointing your readers to more detailed information.
Tip: It's a best practice to link your logo to your website.
- Copy the URL you want to link to your image.
- Place your cursor over the block in your email that contains the image and click Edit this block.
- Place your cursor over your desired image, click the gear icon and then select Change.
- Type or paste your URL into the Make a clickable link field and click the Test Link button to make sure it's working correctly.
Note: Ensure that "http://" is included at the beginning of the URL.
- (Optional) If you don't already have one, add an image description or caption so something displays when images don't display by default.
- Click Insert.
- Click the Save to continue editing your email.
Once you've finished editing your email, don't forget to send a test to check your clickable links, before sending the email to your contacts.