Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you’re test driving our products, getting started with your marketing efforts or taking them to the next level, we've got the answers to your questions.
How can I add a URL to an image and make it a clickable link?
Make an image a clickable link
After you've added an image into your email, you can link it to a webpage, blog, web-hosted document, or anything else with a URL.
Tip: It's a best practice to link your logo to your website.
To make an image a clickable link:
- Copy the URL you want to link to your image.
- Hover your cursor over the block in your email that contains the image.
- Click the Edit icon.
- Hover your cursor over your desired image.
- Click the gear icon and select Change.
In the Insert Image overlay, type or paste the URL into the Make a clickable link field.
Note: Ensure that "http://" is included at the beginning of the URL.
- Test the link by clicking the Test Link icon to the right of the URL.
Make sure the "Track" option is checked so that you can track the number of times your contacts click on the image link.
Click to view larger image
- (Optional) If you don't already have one, add an image description or caption so something is there for email clients that don't display images by default.
- Click Insert.
- Click the Save icon to continue editing your email.
Once you've finished editing your email, don't forget to send a test to check your clickable links, before sending the email to your contacts.