Frequently Asked Questions
A List Review will keep your list clean and and improve your emails
What is a list review?
A List Review is a simple phone call in which Constant Contact Customer Care analyzes how you are using your account and the quality of your contact list. This conversation usually takes around fifteen minutes. You will receive a notice on your screen when you try to log in to contact Customer Support if you need a List Review.
During the list review process, our Customer Care Team:
- Discusses the source, type and age of your email list.
- Checks that you understand our permission-based policies.
- Shows you how to find and remove role addresses.
- Educates you about list collection best practices.
- Provides tips on how to create professional emails that your contacts will not confuse with spam.
- Discuss your Autoresponder email limit. If you send over 5,000 autoresponder emails in one day, your autoresponder email sending limit can be readjusted to fit your business needs.
When a list review is required, you will be prompted to call Customer Care when you try to log into your account. If you are ready now, please feel free to contact our telephone support team directly and choose option 2. Note: International customers please remember to dial 001 when calling the United States.
Due to the conversational nature of a List Review, the process cannot be handled via email or chat.
After your List Review, bookmark the list of best practices for building and maintaining quality contact lists for your future reference.