Frequently Asked Questions
Exporting contacts from your Microsoft account (Outlook.com, Live, Hotmail, MSN)
Exporting email addresses from Outlook.com
To get contacts from your Outlook.com account (formerly known as Hotmail, Live, and MSN) into Constant Contact, the first step is to export them out of your Microsoft account.
- Log into the People section of your Microsoft account.
- The quickest way to get there is by visiting this link: people.live.com. Enter your log in credentials if prompted.
- Click Manage in the top menu bar.
- Choose "Export for Outlook.com and other services".
- Save the file to your desktop.
Now you're ready to import that file of contacts into Constant Contact.
Outlook.com is not a Constant Contact product. Please refer to Microsoft's website for more information: http://support.microsoft.com.