Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you’re test driving our products, getting started with your marketing efforts or taking them to the next level, we've got the answers to your questions.
How do I open a saved email draft so I can continue working on it?
Edit an email draft
Note: You can edit any email as long as it's in draft status. If you've already sent an email to your contacts, you can copy it and make edits to the copy.
To open a recently created email draft:
- After logging into Constant Contact, click the Home tab.
In the Recent Work section, click the pencil icon next to the email you want to edit.
Note: If your email is in "Scheduled" status, you may be able to unschedule it to make edits.
You can access all emails that you have ever created from the My Emails page in your account.
To open an older email draft, so you can continue working on it:
- After logging into Constant Contact, click Email > My Emails.
- Scroll or sort through your email list until you find the email you want to edit.
- To open the email:
- Thumbnail View - Place your cursor over the email's row and click “Edit” .
Details View - Click Actions > Edit.
Click to view larger image
Once your email draft is open, go ahead and:
- Make It Look Its Best - Try these tips for great looking emails.
- Send a Test Version - See how your email looks in your inbox or send copies for others to review.