Frequently Asked Questions
What is the "Welcome" email and how can I change it?
About the Welcome email
When a new contact joins your list through a Web Sign-Up form or any of the other signup methods offered by Constant Contact (including the Facebook App, Text-to-Join, etc.) they receive your Welcome Email. If you have not customized your Welcome Email new subscribers receive your default Welcome Email. That email includes the original company name and contact information that you supplied when you created your account.
In order to customize your Welcome Email, follow the steps below:
- After logging into Constant Contact, click Contacts > Contacts Growth Tools.
- Click "Welcome Email" in the Contact Emails section.
- Use the Next and Previous buttons to work through the various screens, making the necessary edits.
- Click the Save & Next button on the last screen.
- Make sure the "Activate Your Changes" box is clicked if you wish to display your changes publicly.
- Click Finish.