Frequently Asked Questions
Your email address needs to be verified before you can begin sending email with Constant Contact
Verifying my account email addresses
Before you send emails with Constant Contact or receive your account information from Constant Contact, verify your email addresses. Make sure you're using the best email for your brand. There is no limit on the number of verified email address that can be added to your account. You won't need to verify your contacts' email addresses.
Verifying one or more of your own email addresses allows you to:
- Receive Account Emails - We won't send your account related emails to you until we know that you will receive them.
- Include Email Addresses on Your Email - We need to prevent senders from using someone else's address in their emails.
- Send Your Email - We send a notification to your verified email address to let you know when your email has been sent.
Important: The first email address you verify will automatically be set up to receive your billing and account emails. You can update your account contact information at any time.
To verify an email address:
- Click My Settings.
- Click "Verify Address".
- Enter each personal email address you want to verify in the "Email Addresses to Verify" section.
- Click Send Verification Email. A verification email will be sent to the addresses you submitted.
- In your email program, open the verification email sent from Constant Contact Support.
- Click the Verify this email address button or link in the message.
Once you have a verified email in your account, you can:
- Sign Up for Account Emails - Sign up to receive emails about your Constant Contact account, billing information, or Contact Activity Reports.
- Set Up From and Reply To Addresses - Select email addresses for your emails' From, Reply to, and Signature lines.
- Send Your Email - Schedule your email to be sent now or later.