Frequently Asked Questions
How do I verify my email addresses?
Verifying my account email addresses
Note: Before verifying your email address, make sure you're using the best email for your brand.
Verifying one or more of your own email addresses allows you to:
- Receive Account Emails - We won't send your account related emails to you until we know that you will receive them.
- Include Email Addresses on Your Email - We need to prevent senders from using someone else's address in their emails.
- Send Your Email - We send a notification to your verified email address to let you know when your email has been sent.
Note: You do not need to verify your contacts' email addresses.
Important: The first email address you verify will automatically be set up to receive your billing and account emails. You can update your account contact information at any time.
To verify an email address:
- Click My Settings.
- Click "Verify Address".
- Enter each personal email address you want to verify in the "Email Addresses to Verify" section.
- Click Send Verification Email. A verification email will be sent to the addresses you submitted.
- In your email program, open the verification email sent from Constant Contact Support.
- Click the Verify this email address button or link in the message.
- Find out what to do if you don't receive the verification email.
- There is no limit on number of verified email address that can be added per account.
After clicking inside the verification email in your personal email inbox, you will now be able to:
- Sign Up for Account Emails - Sign up to receive emails about your Constant Contact account, billing information, or Contact Activity Reports.
- Set Up From and Reply To Addresses - Select email addresses for your emails' From, Reply to, and Signature lines.
- Send Your Email - Schedule your email to be sent now or later.