Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you’re test driving our products, getting started with your marketing efforts or taking them to the next level, we've got the answers to your questions.
What are My Settings?
What is the My Settings page?
Every Constant Contact email template includes a field for the following information:
- Organizational information - Such as name, website address, phone number, and logo
- Address - Your physical address
- Signature information - Such as name, email address, and you can optionally use a signature image
- Email Message Settings - Your From Name
- Footer options - Such as Update Profile link, and unsubscribe comments box
- Authentication - Set-up of sender header address
- Language - Language of non-editable text areas within the product
When you create your settings, you establish the "default" information for all emails you create throughout any product you use in Constant Contact. You can always edit the information on specific emails, as long as they haven't been sent.
To set up this default information:
- After logging into Constant Contact, click My Settings > Manage My Settings.
- Edit your desired sections.