Frequently Asked Questions
How do I adjust the size of my image after I add it into my email?
Resize an image in my email
If you've already inserted images into your email and the size isn't quite working out, you can always adjust it.
For best results and to prevent your email from stretching, make your images no wider than 600 pixels (an email template's width).
To resize an image in your email:
- Edit your email.
- Place your cursor over the block that contains the image you want to resize.
- Click the Edit icon at the top of the block.
- Place your cursor over your desired image.
- Click the gear icon located on the top-right of the image.
- Select either:
- Resize - To resize the image by either dragging the slider to the desired size or by clicking on the lock icon and manually entering in the pixel size in the Dimensions field. Click Insert when finished.
Click for larger image
- Fit to Block - To automatically expand the image to the width of the block.
- Click Save to continue editing your email.
If you need to crop the image to make it look better in the block, click Resize and click the Edit Image button for additional editing tools from Aviary.