Frequently Asked Questions
Adjust the size of an image after it's been added to an email
Resize an image in my email
If you've already inserted images into your email and the size isn't quite working out, you can always adjust it.
For best results and to prevent your email from stretching, make your images no wider than 600 pixels (an email template's width).
- Place your cursor over the block that contains the image you want to resize and click Edit this block.
- Place your cursor over your desired image and click the gear icon.
- Select either:
- Resize - Drag the slider to resize the image and then click Insert.
- Fit to Block - To automatically expand the image to the width of the block.
- Click Save to continue editing your email.
Does the image look unproportioned? Click Resize and click the Edit Image button to crop the image.