Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you’re test driving our products, getting started with your marketing efforts or taking them to the next level, we've got the answers to your questions.
How do I insert an image into my email while I'm working in it?
Add an image to an email while editing
To add an image to your email:
- Create or edit an email.
- Place your cursor over the block where you want to add the image.
- Click the Edit icon .
- Place your cursor where you want to add the image.
On the left-hand side of the page, click Images.
- If your image:
- Is already in My Library - Scroll through your images until you find the one you're looking for. You can click More Options to edit the image.
- Needs to be uploaded - Click Upload to drag and drop documents from your computer into the Library.
- Is on Facebook or Instagram - Click Upload and then the Social Networks tab to login to your social network and select your images.
- Is hosted elsewhere - Click More Options and then click the Image URL tab to paste in your image URL. Click Preview to edit your image.
- Isn't in existence yet - Click Upload and then the Stock Images tab to browse the free and paid images available from BigStock.
- When finished editing the image, click Insert to add the image to the block.
Once you finished editing your email:
- Preview - Send yourself a test so you can see how your images are displayed.
- Make Edits - Don't like how the image looks? Try resizing it.
Want to get some hands on training to boost your Email Marketing skills? Attend one of our Bootcamp workshops in your area.