Frequently Asked Questions
Insert an image into an email, event-related email, or survey invitation while working in it
Article: 000001410 Product: Email Marketing
Add an image to an email
- Place your cursor over the block where you want to add the image and click the Edit this block icon.
- Place your cursor where you want to add the image and click Images.
- If your image:
- Is already in the Library - Click "MyLibrary" and scroll through your images until you find the one you're looking for. Then just double-click the image to make any necessary edits.
- Isn't in the Library - Click Upload to drag and drop images from your computer into the Library.
Tip: Make sure your image is optimized before you upload it.
- Is on Facebook or Instagram - Click Upload and then the Social Networks tab to login to your social network and select your images.
- Is hosted elsewhere - Click More Options and then click the Image URL tab to paste in your image URL. Click Preview to edit your image.
- Hasn't been chosen yet - Click More Options and then the Stock Image Gallery button to browse the free and paid images available from BigStock.
- When finished selecting and editing the image, click Insert to add the image to the block.
- Click Save to continue editing the rest of your email.