Insert an image into an email template while working in it
Article: 000001410 Product: Email Marketing
Add an image to an email
Bring your email to life by adding images:
- Create or edit an email.
- Place your cursor over the block where you want to add the image.
- Click the Edit icon in the upper right-hand corner of the block.
- Place your cursor where you want to add the image.
- On the left-hand side of the page, click Images.
- If your image:
- Is already in My Library - Scroll through your images on the left-hand side of the template until you find the one you're looking for. Then just double-click the image to make any necessary edits.
- Needs to be uploaded - Click Upload to drag and drop documents from your computer into the Library.
Tip: Make sure your image is optimized before you upload it.
- Is on Facebook or Instagram - Click Upload and then the Social Networks tab to login to your social network and select your images.
- Is hosted elsewhere - Click More Options and then click the Image URL tab to paste in your image URL. Click Preview to edit your image.
- Isn't in existence yet - Click Upload and then the Stock Image Gallery button to browse the free and paid images available from BigStock.
- When finished editing the image, click Insert to add the image to the block.
Want to get some hands on training to boost your Email Marketing skills? Attend one of our Bootcamp workshops in your area.